How many polls need to happen before we actually DO this at work? Because it seems like most people want to…
More than 15,000 people were asked if they’d rather work eight-hour days, five days a week OR ten-hour days, four days a week.
70% said four 10-hour days.
Here are a few more work-related questions and how people answered:
1. Would you rather work from home, or in an office? 59% said work from home.
2. Do you prefer to have music on while you work, or silence? 69% said music.
3. Eat lunch at your desk, or with coworkers? 62% would rather just stay at their desk most days.
4. Would you rather work through lunch and go home an hour early, or take a long lunch to break up the day? 66% said work through lunch.
5. Do you like having good friends at work, or would you rather keep business and pleasure separate? 69% say yes to friends.
BONUS: Top Shocking Worker Survey Results
- 87% leave printer jams for someone else to fix.
- 62% mock all of the action figures in the IT guy’s cubicle.
- 73% ignore the “Do not eat” post-it on burritos in the breakroom fridge.
- 56% of HR directors have an office photo of their cat.
- 92% only attend a coworker’s birthday party for the cake.
- 77% haven’t paid for toilet paper, highlighters, or K-cups in years.
- 68% feel a piece of their soul die when they look at their net pay.
- 0% think your “Probably Wine” coffee mug is clever.
- 61% time their visit to the mailroom so they can admire the UPS guy’s butt.
- 100% work late because they hate their families.