What’s the longest amount of time you’ve been at home with your significant other without a break? Did you get along during that time or did you start getting on each other’s nerves? A new poll looked at the top ten things couples BICKER about when they’re at home. Around half of the top 10 are chores, and the rest just involve being lazy or forgetful.
1. Leaving lights on.
2. Leaving the toilet seat up.
3. Not putting clean dishes away.
4. Starting housework, but not finishing it.
5. Whose turn it is to vacuum or mop.
6. Not squeegeeing or wiping things down after a shower.
7. Dirty clothes on the floor.
8. Crumbs in the bed.
9. Not dusting properly.
10. Not making the bed.
Not listening just missed the top ten at #11. Also, not taking the trash out . . . leaving dishes in the sink . . . making plans without checking in first . . . who’s cooking tonight . . . and what to watch on TV.