The iconic sound of an ice cream truck was the greatest thing in the world when we were kids, right?
But as adults, it’s like “Oh, cool. But, I can also get most of that stuff at the STORE now.”
Someone looked at Google Trends to find the most popular ice cream truck treat in all 50 states. Here are the findings:
1. Klondike Bars, nine states.
2. Choco Tacos, eight states.
3. Red-white-and-blue Firecracker popsicles, seven states (including Texas) plus Washington D.C.
4. Ice cream sandwiches, five states.
5. Lemon Ice, four states.
6. Fudgesicles are #1 in three states.
7. Drumsticks in two states.
8. Creamsicles in two states.
9. Bomb Pops in two states.
10. Another eight treats got one state each –
(Here’s a map with all 50 states.)
But, again, don’t forget – you can register to Win FREE Ice Cream For A Year, courtesy of Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt in Sherman, right here on our website through July 23rd, 2021. You can submit an entry ONE TIME PER DAY. Enter NOW!