You can eat ice cream guilt-free as a kid. But even as adults, we’re not slowing down much. The average Americans plan to eat 39 scoops of it this summer!
A new poll found 1 in 5 adults still have an emotional response when they hear an ice cream truck and our favorite flavors are chocolate, cookies-and-cream, and vanilla.
39% of people also said some of their favorite childhood memories involve ice cream.
Here are our ten favorite memories from childhood:
1. Playing with friends (and eating ice cream).
2. Spending time with family (eating ice cream).
3. Watching cartoons (while eating ice cream).
4. Eating ice cream.
5. (Sharing ice cream with) a childhood pet.
6. Going to the beach (and eating ice cream).
7. Going to an amusement park (and eating ice cream).
8. Going to regular parks (and eating ice cream).
9. Birthday parties (where they serve ice cream).
10. Playing board games (while eating ice cream).
And, don’t forget to register to win FREE Ice Cream for a YEAR, courtesy of Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt in Sherman!