Pessimists see the worst aspect of things or believe the worst will happen. But ironically, there’s a bright side.
Here are The 10 Best Things About Being a Pessimist:
- You went into the final season of “Game of Thrones” EXPECTING it to suck.
- You’re never disappointed. In fact, you actually thought “Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker” wasn’t that bad.
- That dark cloud always hovering over you protects you from the Sun’s damaging UV rays.
- You have something in common with everyone on Twitter.
- When life hands you lemons, you throw them at people.
- No one will ever ask to borrow your copy of the book, “The Power of Positive Thinking”.
- Ever since March, people have been listening to you a lot more.
- 2020 is actually going better for you than you thought it would.
- You get to tell optimists “I told you so!”
- There are none. But you already knew that. Because you’re a pessimist.