Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (7/25/22)
July 25, 2022 3:58AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – July 25th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- In France, it’s illegal to disinherit your children, so a particular share of the deceased’s estate is legally required to be kept for their children.
- There was a third founder of Apple besides Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak – a guy named Ronald Wayne. But he sold his 10% stake in the company for $800 after two weeks, it would be worth at least $100 billion today.
- The Mall of America in Minnesota is owned by a Canadian company.
- Sam and Frodo walk a total of 1,350 miles in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy, which is like walking from Los Angeles to Austin, Texas.
- Approximately 625,000 soldiers died in the Civil War, but only about one-third died in battle. Two-thirds died from diseases like malaria and measles that spread around their camps.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(Case Western Reserve / Wikipedia / Wikipedia / Buzzfeed / History.com)