Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – June 21st, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The 10th largest pyramid in the world is a haunted Bass Pro Shops in Memphis. As the legend goes, it was cursed by the founder of Hard Rock Café, who hid a secret skull and several other “crystal and mystic objects” in the apex of the building.
- All of the land in America is worth a total of approximately $23 trillion.
- The Green Bay Packers were named after the Indian Packing Company, which gave them $500 for uniforms and equipment when the franchise started in 1919.
- If you took all the pepperoni that Americans eat in a year and laid each piece side-by-side, it would wrap around the Earth FIFTY times.
- If you hate family gatherings, you might suffer from syngenesophobia – fear of relatives. (The pronunciation is sin-JEN-eh-soh-fo-bee-yuh.)
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!