Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (6/13/22)
June 13, 2022 3:56AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – June 13th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Four of the top 12 highest-grossing films of ALL TIME were released in 2015. “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, “Furious 7”, “Jurassic World”, and “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”.
- Michigan touches four of the five Great Lakes, and there’s no spot in the state more than 78 miles from one of ’em. That spot is a corner in downtown Eaton Rapids, Michigan, which is in the center of the state and 78 miles from Lake Erie.
- The title for “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” was censored in several other countries. In Finland it was “The Spy Who Bumped Me” . . . Croatia had “The Spy Who Groped Me” . . . and China had “The Spy Who Liked Me a Lot”.
- Wilford Brimley was only 49 when he starred as a grandfather in “Cocoon”. For comparison’s sake, Tom Cruise turns 60 on July 3rd . . . and is still starring in action movies.
- There are no bridges over the Amazon River.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(Wikipedia / K1025 / Wikipedia / Huff Post / CN Traveler)