10 Classic Movie Ice Cream Scenes
We’re in the middle of celebrating National Ice Cream Month (July 2021)! The website The Wrap did some research and found plenty of movie scenes that feature the frozen treat. Here are 10 of those classic movie ice cream scenes:
1. “It’s a Wonderful Life” (1946): George Bailey bonds with his future love at an ice cream parlor.
2. “The Muppet Movie” (1979): Bob Hope sells Fozzie Bear some ice cream.
3. “Kramer vs. Kramer” (1979): Dustin Hoffman punishes his son for trying to eat ice cream for dinner.
4. “Mad Max” (1979): The evil Toecutter gets an ice cream cone to the face and a kick to the groin from Max’s wife.
5. “The Shining” (1980): Halloran offers little Danny some ice cream.
6. “My Girl” (1990): Vada joins an adult writing class and shares her ode to ice cream.
7. “Forrest Gump” (1994): Forrest offers some ice cream to a very uninterested Lieutenant Dan.
8. “Pulp Fiction” (1994): John Travolta and Uma Thurman bond over the $5 milkshake.
9. “The Notebook” (2004): Rachel McAdams smashes ice cream in Ryan Gosling’s face, then kisses it off.
10. “Wonder Woman” (2017): Diana (slash) Wonder Woman tastes ice cream for the first time.
(Check out more here.)
Here’s another quick reminder to sign up to Win FREE Ice Cream for a Year, courtesy of Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt in Sherman. You can register ONE TIME PER DAY through this Friday, July 23rd, 2021!