Things to Look Forward to in September 2021
September 1, 2021 6:20AM CDT
Here are a few things you have to look forward to in September of 2021…
- Tennis fans have the U.S. Open through September 12th.
- The new NFL season starts in about a week.
- There’s also lots of college football this month.
- If you’re a golf fan, the Ryder Cup starts September 24th.
- The new “Cinderella” remake with Camila Cabello, Idina Menzel, and James Corden hits Amazon Prime on Friday.
- Clint Eastwood’s new movie “Cry Macho” arrives on HBO Max September 17th.
- The new James Bond 007 movie – NO TIME TO DIE – is scheduled to be released in theaters on September 30th. You can watch the FINAL trailer for the movie HERE.
There’s so much new TV, we can’t list it all. But here are a few shows coming back:
- Season two of “The Morning Show”
- “Dancing with the Stars”
- “The Voice”
- “The Conners”
- “The Masked Singer”
- ABC’s “Wonder Years” reboot
- “Law & Order”
- “The Simpsons”
- “Family Guy”
- “Grey’s Anatomy”
Some big awards shows happen this month:
- The MTV Video Music Awards are on the 12th.
- The Emmys are the 19th.
- The Tony Awards are September 26th.
Finally, the holidays:
- Next Monday (9/6) is Labor Day
- September 22nd is the first day of fall
- Beer Lovers Day on the 7th
- Grandparents Day on the 12th
- Yom Kippur on the 15th and 16th
- Talk Like a Pirate Day on the 19th
- Pepperoni Pizza Day on the 20th
- National Pancake Day on the 26th
- National Coffee Day on the 29th