We’ve made it to December Mad Rock Nation!
Just a few more weeks before 2020 is finally behind us.
Here are a few things to look forward to this month…
2. In movies: The movie-musical “The Prom“ with Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman, and James Corden hits Netflix next Friday. “Tenet“ will be on-demand December 15th. The new Pixar movie “Soul“ hits Disney-Plus on the 25th. And “Wonder Woman: 1984“ finally hits theaters and HBO Max on Christmas Day.
3. On TV: A ton of Christmas specials happen this month, including “The Grinch Musical“ on NBC next Wednesday. And the newest “Masked Singer” spin-off called “The Masked Dancer“ hits Fox on December 27th.
4. And finally, all the holidays: Obviously, Christmas is the BIG one, but it’s far from the only one:
- National Cookie Day is this Friday
- National Brownie Day is next Tuesday
- Hanukkah starts December 10th
- National Ice Cream Day is the 13th
- Ugly Sweater Day is the 18th
- The first day of winter is December 21st
- Festivus is the 23rd
- Kwanzaa starts on the 26th
- And, December 31st is New Year’s Eve, when we get to say goodbye to 2020