Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – September 20th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- In 2006, Creed singer Scott Stapp attempted suicide by jumping off a hotel balcony, only to be rescued two hours later by rapper T.I.
- Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, and Sarah Michelle Gellar all auditioned for the lead part in “Clueless” before it went to Alicia Silverstone.
- Almost one out of three of Bob Dylan’s songs make a reference to the weather. No other artist comes close to that many. The Beatles are second, at 16%.
- More than half of the London Underground stations are actually above ground.
- There have been 44 live-action Hollywood movies adapted from video games, starting with “Super Mario Bros.” in 1993. And it took 34 movies and 25 YEARS for one to do better than 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. The first was “Tomb Raider” in 2018. It has a 52%. There have been 10 movies since, and six are better than 50%.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!