Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ – on this Friday, September 15th, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- Over the past 100 years, the median age of the U.S. Congress was mostly between 50 and 55 for the U.S. House, and 55 and 60 for the Senate. The only exceptions were: In the early-1980s, the median age for the House dropped to a 100-year-low of 48, and the Senate hit a 100-year-low of 52. And lawmakers are abnormally OLD over the past 15 years. Now, the median age for the House is 58. And the median age of Senators has hit a high of 65.
- The McDonald’s in Sedona, Arizona has a turquoise “M” logo instead of the standard golden arches, because the city thought the yellow would clash with its red rocks, so they banned the color.
- If we ever settle on Mars, we’ll need to use a different calendar based on the length of dates and years there. A year is 24 months of 27 or 28 days each.
- Kenan Thompson has the record for the most celebrity impressions performed on “Saturday Night Live”, with 139. Of course, he HAS been on the show since 2003 as the longest tenured cast member ever.
- A guy named Eric Money is the only NBA player to score for both teams in one game. He played for the New Jersey Nets against the Philadelphia 76ers in 1978. Part of the game was replayed under protest five months later, and by that point, Money had been traded to the 76ers.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!