Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – July 26th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- 17 state capitals are the largest cities in their states by population.
- People who live in Monaco are banned from entering the famous casino there in Monte Carlo. Guards check IDs at the door to make sure only tourists gamble.
- The version of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” we sing is really just the chorus. The actual song has two verses about a woman who loves baseball and demands her boyfriend take her to a game instead of a movie.
- Wayne Gretzky was friends with Alan Thicke, and he used to babysit Robin Thicke.
- Jerry of Ben & Jerry’s has never come up with a single ice cream flavor. They’ve all been created by Ben or someone else on their team.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!