Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – November 15th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The sunlight on Pluto is still bright enough that you could read a book on the surface.
- Google decided to create Google Image Search in 2000 after Jennifer Lopez wore her famous green dress to the Grammys. There were more searches for pictures of her in the dress than ANYTHING before, and the founders realized there needed to be a way to search for pictures only.
- The gopher sound effects in “Caddyshack” are the same as the dolphin sound effects on the TV show “Flipper”.
- Prior to the pandemic, Disneyland in California only closed three times in history: The national day of mourning for JFK in 1963, after the earthquake in Northridge, California in 1994 and on September 11th, 2001. Then it was closed for 13 MONTHS during the pandemic, from March of 2020 to April of 2021. In other words, it was closed three days in its first 65 years . . . and 412 days in its last three years.
- The first product ever on QVC when it went on the air in 1986 was a shower radio that cost $11.49. They did $7,400 in sales.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!