Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – October 4th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- McDonald’s chicken nuggets only come in four different shapes – the ball, the bell, the boot, and the bowtie.
- Irish is only the third most spoken language in Ireland. English is number one, and Polish is number two.
- The Dakota territory split into North Dakota and South Dakota when it became a state, because people disagreed on which city should be the capital. The northerners wanted Bismarck, the southerners wanted Pierre.
- Thomas Jefferson was fluent in English, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, and Spanish and also studied Arabic, Gaelic, and Welsh.
- “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” has been in theaters longer than any other movie. It’s been playing nonstop since it was released in 1975 – that’s 47 straight years.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!