Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Wednesday – January 19th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- It was Nicolas Cage who first advised Johnny Depp to pursue a career in acting, during the mid-1980s.
- “Footloose” didn’t have a big enough budget to shoot a big dance scene for the ending. But test audiences felt so cheated that the studio paid $200,000 to shoot that scene . . . just six weeks before the movie opened.
- You’re more likely to get hurt at work on a Monday than any other day of the week. Fridays have the fewest injuries.
- The classic Bill Withers’ song “Ain’t No Sunshine” didn’t make the top 40 in the U.K. when it was released in 1971 . . . but it DID crack their top 40 in 2009, after a contestant performed it on “Britain’s Got Talent”.
- Horses can’t vomit . . . and neither can many rodents, including rats.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!