How much of your paycheck would you be willing to sacrifice if it meant you could work from home all the time?
More than 1 in 7 people in a new poll said they’d sacrifice a QUARTER of their earnings.
65% would take a 5% pay cut . . . 38% would take a 10% pay cut . . . and 15% of us would take a 25% pay cut to keep working remotely.
Here are a few more things we’d be willing to do to keep working from the couch:
1. 39% would give up their health insurance benefits . . . half would give up their vision insurance . . . and 44% would give up dental.
2. 36% would give up their 401k benefits going forward.
3. 46% would give up HALF of their vacation days and sick days. And 15% would give up ALL of them.
4. 53% would work 10 extra hours a week. That’s two additional hours a day.
5. 55% would give up social media for a year.
6. 52% would give up Netflix . . . and 52% said the same about Amazon deliveries.
7. And 34% of us would give up our right to vote in ALL future elections. (A third of us didn’t vote in the last election, so maybe that’s not a huge sacrifice for a lot of people.)