They say nothing’s for certain but death and taxes. But what if that WASN’T true? The taxes part, I mean.
Someone asked people what they’d give up FOREVER if they never had to pay taxes again.
And 1 in 20 people would give up their BEST FRIENDS.
How many of these ten things would you be willing to sacrifice?
1. Watching sports. 43% would give up sports forever.
2. Video games, 40%.
3. Alcohol, 37%.
4. Exercise, 22%. (I pretty much live that way now, so…)
5. Your favorite food, 19%. And 22% would give up all dessert foods.
6. TV. Just 12% said they’d give it up.
7. Music, 8%.
8. Cell phones, 6%.
9. Driving AND riding in cars, 5%.
10. Your best friends, also 5%.
(Source: PR Newswire)