We made it Mad Rock Nation! 2020 is behind us & now 2021 is here to help us move on. So, here are a few things to look forward to in January:
2. Lots of new TV this month: “The Bachelor” starts tonight; Fox’s “Name That Tune” reboot lands this Wednesday; “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” and “The Chase” hit ABC on Thursday; and HBO’s Tiger Woods documentary airs this Sunday. Also, the CW’s “Walker, Texas Ranger” reboot hits January 21st.
3. In other events: The Grammy Awards will air on CBS January 31st.
4. And finally, the holidays: The big one is Martin Luther King Day on January 18th. But here are a few more holidays to put on your calendar…
- Tomorrow, January 5th, is National Whipped Cream Day
- Houseplant Appreciation Day is the 10th
- Clean Your Desk Day is the 11th
- National Bagel Day is the 15th
- National Popcorn Day is the 19th
- Peanut Butter Day is the 24th
- Holocaust Remembrance Day is the 27th
- The 31st is National Hot Chocolate Day