Today – 9/22/20 – is the first day of fall. Hear why that probably annoys you, with this list of The Top Reasons Fall Sucks.
- Earlier dusk means that even when you can convince your kids to go outside, they’re gonna spend even less time out there.
- You already deal with a chill thanks to your marriage.
- The fireplace requires wood, and that requires work.
- They have pumpkin spice EVERYTHING.
- No more days at the beach showing off your dad bod in your camo Speedo.
- Every retail store decides that we need to hear the “Monster Mash” six times per visit.
- We’re more likely to be depressed when we realize the only appropriate Halloween costume for us is some character Danny DeVito played.
- The same reason spring and summer sucked: it’s still 2020.