What’s something you skip when you’re running late in the morning?
A new survey of 2,000 people found 72% of us need to rush out the door at least once a week.
Here are the top 9 “shortcuts” we take when we we’re running late:
1. Skipping breakfast completely.
2. Coffee for breakfast, but no food.
3. Not washing your hair, because it takes too long to dry.
4. Washing your hair, but not drying it. So it’s still wet when you leave the house.
5. Not packing a lunch.
6. Not brushing your teeth.
7. Doing your make-up in the car, or on your commute.
8. Wearing whatever is easiest, even if it doesn’t match.
9. Wearing glasses instead of contacts.
The survey also asked for the top consequences of rushing out the door in the morning. The top answers were: