Have you added any new subscription services to help you get through the lockdown? A new survey found a third of us have. And streaming platforms are the most common new subscription we’ve added. Here are the top five:
1. Streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, and Disney+. (17% of us have added at least one to our entertainment arsenal.)
2. Amazon Prime delivery, 15%.
3. Food delivery services like Instacart, 12%.
4. Magazine or newspaper subscriptions, 8%.
5. Virtual exercise programs, also 8%.
Parents were almost twice as likely to say they’ve added a new subscription, because keeping the kids occupied is important. 35% of people with kids at home have added at least one new streaming service in the last few months.