Your workday is much more productive and enjoyable when everyone in the office gets along, right?
Well, we want to help make that happen for you with this list of The Top 10 Tips to Get Along with Your Coworkers.
- Shared bathrooms are for #1 ONLY.
- Even if deep down you’re not all that impressed, always compliment your cubicle mate’s rubber band ball.
- When a coworker asks how your day’s going, spare them the details about crying in the shower.
- Avoid keying the car in the parking spot awarded to the employee of the month.
- Try to limit your Instagram comments on their teenage daughter’s bikini photos.
- Always let young up-and-comers know you’ve got your eye on them. Just don’t reveal it’s because of the lipstick cam you installed in the bathroom.
- Maybe make an attempt to learn people’s names BEFORE asking them to donate to your kid’s fundraiser.
- Avoid slapping people in the head who constantly tell you about their pronoun preferences.
- Remember, “Bring Your Kid to Work Day” is a real thing, but “Bring Your Surgically Removed Anal Polyps to Work Day” is not!
- If you’re the first one in the office, start the coffee machine. You know, after you load your trunk with copy paper.