Close to a third of us have had to learn at least one new tech skill during the lockdown, mostly so we can video chat for work or with family/friends. Here are the top 10 tech skills we’ve had to learn the last few weeks:
- What Zoom is, and how to use it.
- How to set up a group video chat.
- How to share a link for a virtual meeting.
- How to set up a group chat on WhatsApp.
- How to turn your camera off and on during a video call.
- How to add people to a group call.
- How to join a group chat on your phone.
- How to send a text to more than one person.
- How to make a phone call on a computer.
- How to mute your speaker on a video call.
A few more things that just barely missed the top 10 were — how to use emojis, how to use your speakerphone and how to use a wireless printer.