One of the great things about living in the Mad Rock Nation is that most of us don’t have to deal with the chaos of a large, crowded city. We prefer living out in the country or in towns with a slower pace.
So, here are The Top 10 Signs You Live in the Middle of Nowhere.
- Every morning, your local newspaper is blank.
- The Google Maps directions to your house include the phrase “Over yonder.”
- The first mile of any trip has to be by donkey.
- There’s only one bar in town and zero bars on your cell phone.
- There are NO Starbucks within walking distance.
- You’ve got 10,000 miles on your car, but 150,000 miles on your four-wheeler.
- Your neighbors are too far away to complain about the stench of meth coming from your house.
- You can’t even take a WALK without hitting a deer.
- You call them “neighbors,” but others call them “critters.”
- All your kids’ friends are imaginary.