Have the things that annoy us about the office changed in the last two years? Because I don’t think all of these would have made the top ten pre-pandemic.
A new survey asked people to name the most annoying things that happen at the office. Here’s what people said:
- Coworkers talking too loudly while you’re trying to work.
- People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouth.
- Coworkers who come into work even though they’re sick.
- Slow computers.
- I.T. issues.
- Smelly bathrooms.
- People who leave dirty dishes in the work sink.
- When you’re in the bathroom and realize someone didn’t wash their hands.
- Gross toilet seats, or toilet bowls.
- When your computer keeps crashing.
A few more that made the top 20 include: Close-talkers . . . printer issues . . . brown-nosers . . . smelly lunches . . . and people who call in sick when you know they’re NOT really sick.