Now that the end of the year is upon us, we’ll likely spend the next few days reflecting on what we actually accomplished, and the things we didn’t accomplish, in 2022. With all that thinking, we’re bound to come across some things we regret doing or not doing.
A survey found the average person has about seven BIG regrets, and they spend around an hour each day thinking about them. Here are the Top 10 most common regrets:
- Worrying too much.
- Losing touch with old friends.
- Not saving money.
- Not exercising.
- Not meeting up with friends more often.
- Not seeing someone before they died.
- Taking life too seriously.
- Not learning to play an instrument.
- Not learning a new language.