Everyone deals with SOME stress throughout the day, whether it’s serious stuff, or stupid stuff! Well, apparently both Texas and Oklahoma are two of the top 10 most stressed-out states in the country.
Not sure that’s something we should celebrate…
WalletHub just put out a new study that ranked every state from the most stressed-out state to the least stressed-out state.
The rankings are based on 41 different factors, across four different stresses:
- Health and Safety
Based on all that data, they found the most stressed-out states are mostly in the south:
- New Mexico
- West Virginia
I mean, I guess it’s good Texas & Oklahoma aren’t number 1 & 2 on the list, right?!
The LEAST stressed-out are:
- New Hampshire
- South Dakota
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
(WalletHub.com has the full rankings for every state.)
BONUS: Top Everyday Things That Always Stress Us Out
- The “check engine” light.
- The unattended shopping cart that we just know will hit our car.
- The mystery smoke alarm in our house that won’t stop chirping.
- Plastic bags that drift beneath us on the highway.
- A full DVR.
- Our digital watch yelling at us to be “mindful.”
- Trying to use the shower stream to get a hair off a bar of soap.
- That thing that makes us find all the pictures with bicycles to make sure we’re not a robot.