Someone in McKinney Almost Burned Their House Down By Putting Their Christmas Tree in the Fireplace

There’s a right way to get rid of your Christmas tree and a wrong way.

The right way? Take it out to the curb and, hopefully, someone will pick it up eventually.

The wrong way?  This.

Yes, DEFINITELY this!

This past Saturday, someone down in McKinney, Texas tried to get rid of their real Christmas tree by putting it in their FIREPLACE and lighting it up.

And yeah, it didn’t work they way they hoped.

Dried needles and sap catch on fire way too fast and that leads to tons of smoke.

Plus, these people only put the top of their Christmas tree into the fire, so the fire spread down the tree and right into their living room!

Fortunately, the McKinney Fire Department was able to put it out before the house burned down. But, there was a lot of smoke and fire damage to the house.

 

(NBC 5 – Dallas/Fort Worth

 

Recently Played

Back For MoreRatt
11:58am
Love Walks InVan Halen
11:50am
Fire WomanCult
11:45am
Cum On Feel The NoizeQuiet Riot
11:35am
Radar LoveGolden Earring
11:28am