I’m not going to argue with you if you think ghosts are real. Even I’ve had some weird experiences in my life.
But, I need a little more proof for some of the other stuff on this list…
Someone polled 2,000 Americans for Halloween, and asked if they believe in the PARANORMAL.
They found 63% of us believe in some type of paranormal activity.
Over HALF of us think ghosts are real.
And a surprising number of people think vampires and werewolves are real too.
Here’s what the poll found:
- Ghosts . . . 57% of Americans think they exist. 49% even said they’ve felt the presence of a ghost before.
- Vampires . . . 22% think they’re real. So just over 1 in 5 people.
- Werewolves . . . also 22%.
- Zombies . . . 22% again.
(I’m starting to think 22% of us will believe anything.)
The poll also asked about non-Halloween stuff:
- 39% of us think aliens have visited Earth
- 27% believe in Bigfoot
- 22% say the Loch Ness Monster is real
- 55% think a full moon makes people behave in strange ways
- 56% think some people can see and predict the future
- 51% think it’s possible to read someone’s mind