Less Than Half Of Americans Have Ever Been In A Physical Fight?
“Fight Club” fans will enjoy this question: Have you ever been in a FIGHT?
Heated arguments don’t count.
We’re talking physical fights with punches thrown!
A new poll asked 7,000 Americans, and only over a THIRD of us have been in a fight before.
36% said yes, including 23% of women and HALF of men.
23% of people said they’ve been in MORE than one fight in their life.
Younger people were less likely to say they’ve been in a fight.
Less than a quarter of adults under 25 said yes.
The age group that’s thrown the most punches is people in their late-30s to mid-40s – 44% of them say they have been in a fight before.
Now, while we DO NOT approve of fighting, we do admit, sometimes a situation calls for a well-placed sock to the face.
Like anything from today’s list of the Top 7 Situations When it’s Okay to Slug Someone:
- They think Van Halen was better with Sammy than Dave. I mean, c’mon!
- They threw away the bubble-wrap before you could pop it.
- The CVS cashier didn’t laugh at your clever “Is that a receipt or a book?” joke.
- The party’s going great when suddenly that weird guy with a ponytail pulls out an acoustic guitar.
- They just revealed the killer in “Mare of Easttown” was the kid. Oops.
- You finally get to the front of the line and the worker says Space Mountain is broken.
- Some guy covered in piercings just cut in front of you at the TSA checkpoint.