Millions of people are still working from home right now and we really don’t know when (or if) offices will ever fully open up again.
So, do you miss anything about that old life?
A new survey asked people if they miss different things about being in an office, and here are the results:
1. Seeing work friends and coworkers. 66% miss the social interaction.
2. Face-to-face meetings, 49% miss them…for some reason.
3. Office gossip, 38% miss it.
4. Going out to lunch, 31% miss it.
5. Sometimes leaving early, 26%.
6. Putting on “real” clothes, only 15% miss it.
7. Laughing at your boss’s jokes, 13% miss sucking up like that.
8. Office décor, only 7%.
9. The smell of the office, 5%.
10. Setting an early alarm, only 4% miss doing that.