Good news if you’ve ever screwed up a chore on PURPOSE, just to get out of doing it in the future. You’re not the only one!
A new survey found one in four people have tried that trick, including 18% of women and 32% of men.
They also looked at how much of our life is spent cleaning, and found the average is 5 hours and 54 minutes a week – or almost one full day a month.
Here are five more quick stats:
1. The chores people said take the longest are dusting and sweeping, cleaning the bathroom, and doing laundry.
2. 80% agreed that men are doing more chores than they used to.
3. 69% said chores get in the way of spending quality time with their family.
4. One in five said they’d rather have help with the laundry than be taken out on a date.
5. The most common laundry disasters we experience are shrinking things, leaving a pen in a pocket, and mixing lights with darks.
(Source: NY Post)