Ever get the feeling that there are a LOT of stupid people around you…all the time?!?!
And the world needs YOU to combat them!
A professor of economic history at the University of California, Berkeley, published an essay with five rules that we all need to survive in a stupid world. They are:
1. You’re underestimating just how many stupid people there actually are out there.
2. Anyone can be stupid, regardless of their job, income, or education level.
3. The best definition of a stupid person is someone who causes another person or people to lose something without gaining anything themselves and maybe even losing something themselves.
4. You’re underestimating just how much damage stupid people are really doing.
5. Stupid people are the most dangerous types of people.
So, yeah, that’s pretty bleak. And, unfortunately, there’s really nothing we can do about all the stupid people.
What CAN you do?
Well, the best thing is to keep acting intelligently and making smart choices for you and the world. Hopefully, that will counteract all the stupidity.