Today is “National Donald Duck Day” – which commemorates the debut look of Donald Duck on June 9th 1934, when he appeared in the Silly Symphony cartoon The Wise Little Hen. Find out what he’s up to today with this list of Donald Duck’s Top Tweets:
- Broke my neck after diving headfirst into a giant vault of gold coins. Thanks a lot, Uncle Scrooge!
- People forget that I’m a sailor, so don’t be so judgy about why I smell like rum.
- Just for the record, Daisy and I aren’t exclusive or anything.
- 86 years old today? No wonder I always forget to wear pants.
- I walk like myself. I talk like myself. I’m myself.