This contest is concluded! Although neither of our participants made the field goal this year, they still both got $250 from Sport Clips in Sherman!
Congrats to our “Kick to Glory” contestants, Tommy Lewis and Judy McSwain. Although, both of their kicks were no good, they still won $250 from Sport Clips Haircuts of Sherman!
The “Battle of the Axe” game is coming up quick – on Friday, August 31st! In honor of the big game, Mad Rock 102.5 and Sport Clips are giving you an opportunity to show your support for the Sherman Bearcats or the Denison Yellow Jackets…and possibly win some cash at the same time!
Go by Sport Clips in Sherman today and register for this year’s “Kick To Glory” contest. There are TWO boxes – one for Sherman and one for Denison. Place your entry in the box of your favorite team, because one lucky fan will be selected to represent the Bearcats and one lucky fan will be selected to represent the Yellow Jackets.
Right before kickoff, those two fans have a chance to try to kick a field goal from the 35 yard line (45 yard field goal kick)! If one fan makes it – they win ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS! If both fans make the kick, they’ll split the prize with $500 each. Even if neither of the fans kick a field goal, each of them still gets $250!
Register today at Sport Clips in the Sherman Town Center today…and start practicing that kick!
OFFICIAL KICK TO GLORY CONTEST RULES
Enter for a chance to win $1000 cash courtesy of Sport Clips in the Sherman
No purchase necessary to enter and win
HOW TO ENTER:
1. There are TWO registration boxes for this promotion. One representing Sherman, the other, representing Denison.
2. To enter: hand print your name, address, and phone number on the entry form (no preprinted labels please) located at Sport Clips at 4060 North Highway 75 Sherman, TX 75090. Drop completed entry form into entry box, (or entry boxes), located at Sport Clips. Entry form information must be completed in its entirety to be valid.
3. All entries and qualifiers and winner must be 21 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and proof of insurance.
HOW TO QUALIFY:
4. Sport Clips will draw one name from each box, on Monday, August 27th, 2018. Drawn names will be contacted by phone to confirm participation.
HOW TO WIN:
5. Winners to be determined at Munson Stadium prior to the Sherman/Denison “Battle of the Axe” football game, Friday, August 31st, 2018.
6. Each qualifier will be given the opportunity to kick from the 35 yard line (45 yard field goal kick)!
7. If BOTH contestants make their kick, the $1000 will be split between them. If only ONE contestant is successful, that contestant will win the entire $1000!
8. If neither contestant successfully makes their kick, Sport Clips will still award each contestant with a cash prize of $250 as a consolation prize.
9. Both contestants must be present, and take their kick to win or receive their consolation, no stand-ins allowed.
10. One contestant per household or address.
11. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes, and other applicable fees.
12. All employees and immediate family members, agents of Alpha Media or participating sponsors are not eligible to win. The term immediate family, includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
13. If prize winner declines the prize, no substitute prize will be awarded.
14. Alpha Media is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. Alpha Media and all subsidiaries are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.
15. Winner will be required to sign a release of liability and agrees to allow their name and photograph to be used for promotional purposes on the stations broadcasts and station or sponsor websites.
16. All decisions of Alpha Media are final.
17. Alpha Media may disqualify any winner if the rules have been violated in any way.
18. Alpha Media reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
19. This contest positively ends with awarding of the Grand Prize, and/or the consolation prizes.