And the winner is…
Here’s how it all went down! Congratulations Charlie!!!
Posted by Mad Rock 102.5 on Saturday, August 25, 2018
Charlie Green won this incredible 2017 Honda Rancher 4×4 ATV!
This Saturday is the BIG DAY – the day when Holiday Powersports in Sherman, 93.1 Katy Country and Mad Rock 102.5 give ONE lucky listener the opportunity to win the Honda Rancher 4×4 ATV pictured above, a 6×10 rear load trailer to haul your new toy around PLUS our friends at Holiday Powersports are also covering your Tax, Title & License!!!
It’s our SWEET SUMMER RIDE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING!!!!
To qualify to win, you’ll need to come out & see us at special SWEET SUMMER RIDE LIVE broadcasts on either 93.1 KMKT or Mad Rock 102.5 between June 23rd and August 25th and register. Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly chosen from all entries at the end of each of these LIVE broadcasts. Then on August 25th, at our final SWEET SUMMER RIDE broadcast at Holiday Powersports in Sherman, we’ll get all the qualifiers together and the Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all those finalists! Last name drawn WINS!
Also, the 4 runners up will receive other great prizes – including:
- $1000 Shopping Spree from Knight Furniture!
- Gift Certificate from Choctaw Casino Resort in Durant, OK good for a hotel stay (one night) PLUS dinner for 2 at the 1832 Steakhouse [$300 Value]!
- Four Pack of ADULT Tickets to Go Ape in Plano!
- Gift Bag of Select Cleaning Products from BadAss Cleaner DFW!
Check back for info about our other runners up prizes, coming soon!
Here’s the list of our SWEET SUMMER RIDE live broadcasts:
6/23 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @ Holiday Powersports (3908 Texoma Parkway in Sherman) 6/23 – 1pm-3pm – KMAD @ Holiday Powersports (3908 Texoma Parkway in Sherman) 6/30 – 11am-1pm – KMAD @ Sam’s Lawn Riders (520 West Lamar in Sherman) 6/30 – 2pm-4pm – KMKT @ Ashley Homestore [Grand Opening] (2916 North Highway 75 in Sherman) 6/30 – 7pm-9pm – KMKT @ Grayson County Speedway (171 Busby Lane in Bells) 7/14 – 1pm-3pm – KMAD @ Allen Event Center Classic Car Show & Auction (200 East Stacy Road, in Allen) 7/21 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @ F & I Pawn Shop (5022 S. Hwy 91, in Denison) 7/21 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort [Roving in the Dough] (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant) 7/23 – 5pm-7pm – KMAD @ Nautilus Denison (2402 West Morton Street in Denison) 7/27 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort [The District] (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant) 8/1 – 6pm-8pm – KMAD/KMKT @ The Island Bar & Grill at Highport Marina (120 Texoma Harbor Drive in Pottsboro) 8/4 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @Lucky Stop (2826 West Morton Street in Denison) 8/4 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort [The District] (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant) 8/11 – 10am-12pm – KMKT @ Lucky Stop & Cafe (31242 U.S. Hwy 82 in Whitesboro)
- 8/23 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort [The District] (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant)
- 8/25 – 12pm-2:45pm – LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER – KMAD & KMKT @ Holiday Powersports (4612 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090)
- 8/25 – 3pm-4pm – FINAL GIVEAWAY – KMKT & KMAD @ Holiday Powersports (4612 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090)
ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE SWEET SUMMER RIDE 2018 CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): KMAD located at 1800 North Teague Drive, Suite 300, Sherman, Texas 75090
- Promotional Period: The SWEET SUMMER RIDE 2018 CONTEST (the “Promotion”) begins on or around 18 June 2018 at 12:00 am CDT and ends at 12:00 am CDT on or about 25 August 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries will be at the conclusion of the final remote broadcast on 25 August, 2018 (as scheduled).
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who RESIDE IN THE STATION’S LISTENING AREA. Employees of KMAD (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Listeners are eligible to win an Alpha Media contest valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Only one entry per person is allowed, at each registration location.
- Entries must be legible or the entry will be disqualified at the discretion of the Station.
- By written registration, using an official KMAD registration card, at one of the remote broadcasts, as scheduled (below).
- Remote Broadcasts
- 6/23 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @ Holiday Powersports (3908 Texoma Parkway in Sherman)
- 6/23 – 1pm-3pm – KMAD @ Holiday Powersports (3908 Texoma Parkway in Sherman)
- 6/30 – 11am-1pm – KMAD @ Sam’s Lawn Riders (520 West Lamar in Sherman)
- 6/30 – 2pm-4pm – KMKT @ Ashley Homestore (2916 North Highway 75 in Sherman)
- 6/30 – 7pm-9am – KMKT @ Grayson County Speedway (171 Busby Lane in Bells)
- 7/21 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @ F & I Pawn Shop (5022 S. Hwy 91, in Denison)
- 7/21 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant)
- 7/23 – 5pm-7pm – KMAD @ Nautilus Denison (2402 West Morton Street in Denison)
- 7/27 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort [The District] (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant)
- 8/4 – 11am-1pm – KMKT @Lucky Stop (2826 West Martin Street in Denison)
- 8/4 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant)
- 8/11 – 10am-12pm – KMKT @ Lucky Stop & Cafe (31242 U.S. Hwy 82 in Whitesboro)
- 8/23 – 4pm-6pm – KMKT @ Choctaw Casino Resort (4216 South Highway 69/75 in Durant)
- 8/25 – 12pm-2:45pm – KMAD & KMKT @ Holiday Powersports (4612 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090)
- Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will be selected and announced after the contest period.
- Grand Prize is an ATV Four-Wheeler and Trailer
- Specs on the Prize:
- 2017 Honda Rancher 4×4 ATV [MN: TRX420FM1 SN: 1HFTE4019H4301648]
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depends on number of entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
At each remote broadcast, five qualifiers will be chosen through random selection from the entries received at that registration location only. If a remote broadcast is canceled due to inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, etc., the remote broadcast may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Station Management.
Each of the five (5) qualifiers from each registration location will be eligible for the Grand Prize and will receive a $50.00 gift card or products/services of equal value.
One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries, through random selection and will be announced at the final remote broadcast. All eligible qualifiers must be present at the final remote broadcast to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must meet all the necessary qualifications in order to claim the Grand Prize. The four (4) runners up will receive a consolation prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner is unable to clear all the necessary qualifications as stated, an alternate will be chosen from the runners up, in succession, until a suitable winner can be found.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the station conducting the Promotion (in combination with any prizes won in Promotions run by any other Alpha radio station) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Alpha or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, Alpha may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant Alpha a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that Alpha reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to Alpha the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, Alpha in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Alpha may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Alpha reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Alpha’s control.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to SWEET SUMMER RIDE 2018 CONTEST winner List or Official Rules Request, KMAD located at 1800 North Teague Drive, Suite 300, Sherman, Texas 75090. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KMAD located at 1800 North Teague Drive, Suite 300, Sherman, Texas 75090. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.