Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Friday – September 30th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The Vietnam War is called the “Resistance War Against America” by the Vietnamese.
- Fried chicken was introduced to America by immigrants from Scotland who settled in the south.
- Only one Secret Service member has ever been killed defending the president. Leslie Coffelt took three bullets for President Truman during an assassination attempt in 1950, and died four hours later.
- The smell from Crayola crayons comes from beef fat.
- Maine is the only state that shares a border with just one other state – New Hampshire. Every other state borders at least two other states, except Alaska and Hawaii, which don’t touch any other states.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!