Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – September 27th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The boy whose exorcism was the inspiration behind “The Exorcist” grew up to be a NASA engineer. His work contributed to the Apollo mission in the ’60s.
- “Gone With the Wind” and “The Wizard of Oz” were both released in 1939 and both directed by Victor Fleming. He suffered a brief nervous breakdown from directing “Gone With the Wind” during the day and editing “The Wizard of Oz” at night.
- The “M” that’s printed on each M&M was originally black. It was changed to white after four years.
- Woodrow Wilson’s wedding was catered by a young chef named Ettore Boiardi, who would go on to create the Chef Boyardee brand.
- “Family Feud” does all of its surveys by telephone, and asks each person about 30 to 40 questions.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!