Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Tuesday – September 14th, 2021. Let’s learn something together:
- Due to the fact that they spend the majority of their lives on sea ice, polar bears are classified as marine mammals, like dolphins, seals, and whales.
- It’s illegal to make, sell, or even have possession of confetti in Mobile, Alabama.
- You’d think Disneyland would be friendly to mice, what with Mickey and all – but nope. There are about 200 feral cats that roam around Disneyland at night taking out the rodent population.
- Chickens prefer more attractive humans to less attractive ones.
- There are 20 possible answers in a Magic 8-Ball. 10 of the options give you a YES to your question, five give you a NO, and five say the 8-Ball is uncertain. So when you ask it a question, there’s only a 25% chance you’ll get a “no.”