Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – September 13th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- One World Trade Center is exactly (and intentionally) 1,776 feet tall. Of course, 1776 was the year the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- The ancient Greeks were afraid of zombies, so they buried some people underneath heavy rocks with stakes in their hearts.
- Sonic the Hedgehog was originally named “Mr. Needlemouse.”
- In the entire “Lord of the Rings” movie trilogy, there are no scenes where two women speak to each other.
- Howard Hughes bought a casino in Paradise, Nevada in 1968 for $5.4 million . . . just so he could take down its neon sign. He was annoyed that it shined into his window.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!