Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – August 31st, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Less than 1% of the world’s shipwrecks have been discovered. There are an estimated 3 million ships currently lying on the ocean floor.
- The company that buys the most rice in America is Anheuser-Busch, they use it as part of their brewing process.
- You’re 50th cousins or closer with every single person on Earth.
- In South Korea, red, white, and blue-striped poles are used for barbershops AND brothels.
- Elton John’s version of “Candle in the Wind” in memory of Princess Diana is the second-best-selling single in history, and he’s only ever performed it in public ONCE, at her funeral. (Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas” is the #1 best-selling single.)
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!