Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – August 30th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Canadians are required to complete a basic math problem, without a calculator, before claiming lottery winnings. It’s basically to work around gambling laws. It could be something like “What is (5×4) – 10?”
- The tallest statue in America is the Statue of Liberty at 151 feet, not counting the pedestal. The second tallest is a 110-foot-tall statue of Pegasus fighting a dragon outside a horse racing track in Florida.
- Americans spend twice as much suing each other as they do on cars.
- Elevators and escalators made by the Otis Elevator Company carry around two billion people a day . . . which means they transport the equivalent of every person in the world approximately every four days.
- The first movie with a $100 million budget was “True Lies” in 1994. It made about $380 million.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!