Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – July 20th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Bats eat enough insects to save the U.S. over $1 BILLION a year in crop damage and pesticide.
- In Oregon, anyone who’s been in a duel is banned from running for office.
- The first person to show their belly button on TV was Cher in 1975.
- 92.3% of serial killers in the U.S. are men.
- Giraffes and humans have the same number of vertebrae in their necks: seven. The only difference is that each vertebra in a giraffe is about 10 inches long.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!