Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – June 6th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The pandemic wasn’t a financial gut-punch for everyone: During the first two years of the pandemic, a new billionaire was made every 30 hours. In all, 573 of the world’s richest people became billionaires during those two years.
- Compared to our body size, humans have the biggest butts in the animal kingdom.
- Buddy Holly spelled his last name “H-o-l-l-e-y” . . . but his first record label left out the “e” on his contract and the misspelled version of his name stuck.
- When Outback Steakhouse was started in Tampa in 1988, none of its four founders had ever been to Australia.
- The average person at the Louvre only spends 15 seconds looking at the Mona Lisa.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!