Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (6/29/22)
June 29, 2022 4:11AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – June 29th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Indonesia has a cultural stereotype where street vendors selling meatballs are presumed to be undercover cops.
- There are eight different types of herpes humans can get, the most famous ones are oral herpes, genital herpes, and chicken pox.
- Even a nuclear apocalypse won’t get you out of paying your taxes. The IRS manual has policies in place for collecting taxes after nuclear war, mostly about shifting their focus to people in areas that weren’t totally bombed out.
- The chalk we use on blackboards isn’t actually chalk, it’s a substance called gypsum that’s cheaper to mine and produce.
- Only 12 people have ever walked on the moon – four are still alive, and the youngest is now 86.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(Wikipedia / Today I Found Out / NY Times / Gizmodo / Wikipedia)