Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (6/22/22)
June 22, 2022 4:04AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – June 22nd, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The only difference between kosher salt and table salt is the grain size. They both come from underground salt deposits. Kosher salt is just larger.
- People drive on the right side of the road in about 75% of countries around the world.
- Contrary to some claims, you can’t see the Great Wall of China from space. It’s too narrow, and it follows the natural contours and colors of the landscape.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme was originally cast as the Predator in “Predator” . . . but quit when he got to the set and found out the suit would hide his face AND he wouldn’t get to show off his sweet martial arts moves.
- Bulls don’t charge at a matador’s cape because it’s red . . . they’re colorblind. They charge because of the way the cape moves.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(Tasting Table / World Standards / Universe Today / IGN / LiveScience)