Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (5/20/22)
May 20, 2022 4:16AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Friday – May 20th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Potatoes are native to South America. They were introduced to the rest of the world only in the last 500 years.
- Pakistan is actually an acronym. It stands for “Punjab, Afghan border states, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan.” (It also translates to “land of the pure.”)
- Steven Tyler came up with “Dude (Looks Like a Lady)” when he saw a guy with long blond hair from behind and thought it was a woman. And that guy was Vince Neil from Motley Crue.
- Colt 45 malt liquor isn’t named after the .45-caliber Colt handgun. It was named after a running back on the Baltimore Colts in 1963. His name was Jerry Hill and he wore number 45.
- Pharrell’s first hit song was “Rump Shaker” by Wreckx-N-Effect in 1992. He co-wrote the lyrics when he was 19.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(Wikipedia / Acronym Finder / Huff Post / Wikipedia / Wikipedia)