Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Thursday – May 19th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Wint-O-Green Life Savers make blue sparks in the dark when you bite on them because of “triboluminescence,” or light resulting from something being smashed.
- There’s a city in Alaska called Unalaska. It’s on a small island and its name comes from the Aleutian word “ounalashka,” which means “near the peninsula.”
- The average American spends more on their pets every year than they do on alcohol or movies.
- The psych disorder with the highest mortality rate is anorexia. Between 5% and 20% of people who suffer from it wind up dying because of it.
- Dogs sweat through their feet.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!